Sesame Coated Tuna
• 4 Yellowfin steaks
• 2 tbsp. each white and black sesame seeds
• 1 tbsp. sesame oil
• 1 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. salt
• 2 tbsp. oil
• Limes for serving
- Mix seeds, soy, sesame oil, and salt
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pan
- Coat fish in sesame mixture and sauté in pan for around 1 minute, depending on size, on each side. (Fish will be pink on the inside)
- Serve sliced with lime
Caprese Ciabatta Sandwich
1 piece fresh Mozzarella
1 cup Arugula
1 tb Balsamic Vinegar
2 tb Olive Oil
1 Heirloom Tomato
2 Cups Basil
2 tb Pine Nuts
2 tb Parmigianino Reggiano
1 Loaf Ciabatta Bread
-Make your pesto. In a food processor, combine basil, pine nuts, and Parmigianino. Add Olive Oil until slightly chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
-Slice Tomatoes and Mozzarella into equal slices, about ½ inch.
-Dress Arugula with vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper.
-Slice bread into 2 inch slices.
Make sandwich. Spread 1 tb pesto on a slice of bread, and layer tomatoes and mozzarella, two times. Add a little arugula, and top with another piece of bread. Repeat until everything used.
Sesame Peanut Noodles
1 cup smooth Peanut Butter (can substitute with Sneaky Chef No-Nut Butter for kids w allergies)
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
3 tbsp. fresh chopped Cilantro
2 packages fresh Udon Noodles
Sesame Seeds to top
- Make your sauce. Combine first six ingredients. If your sauce seizes up add soy sauce until it turns into a smooth mixture.
- Cook noodles according to package ingredients.
- Mix warm noodles with sauce and top with sprinkles of sesame seeds.
• 1 head Bibb or Butter lettuce, sliced
• ½ head radicchio or purple cabbage
• 3 tomatoes, chopped
• Grapefruit segments
• ½ cup each organic freeze-dried corn and blueberries
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped or snap peas
• ½ cup fresh blueberries
Blueberry Vinaigrette Dressing
• ½ cup olive oil
• 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• ½ cup blueberries, pureed and run through a sieve
- In a large bowl, place lettuce on the bottom
- Make a rainbow pattern with the veggies, almost like a cobb salad
- Make the dressing. Pour oil and vinegar slowly into the blueberry juice, whisking constantly. Season
- Dress salad and toss